Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is a promotion run by L’atelier DesLandes Pty Limited ABN 666 144 056 (“Promoter”).
2. Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. The competition is open to residents of Queensland aged 16 years and over.
4. Directors and employees of the Promoter and of related entities and agents of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe breached any of these Terms, or engaged in any unlawful or otherwise improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
6. The competition commences at midnight on 1 June 2023 and closes at midnight on 31 December 2023 (“Promotion Period”),
7. To enter the Twice Upon a Time ‘Snap, Share & Win’ Competition, an eligible entrant must complete the following instructions during the Promotion Period:
i. Snap a photo or film a video of Twice Upon a Time including but not limited to; the pink Pixie van, or Twice Upon a Time employee, one of our product or yourself at an Twice Upon a Time event (such as a selfie tagging us).
ii. Upload the photo/video to their personal social media sharing via a platform such as Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn or Facebook.
iii. Follow Twice Upon a Time in the uploaded media, tagging @twiceuponatimebags, ensuring their profile is set to public so this can be viewed.
iv. Leave the aforementioned post up for a minimum of 24 hours.
Prizes and Prize Winner
Judging will take place on the last day of every month by Twice Upon a Time’s Director at Twice Upon a Time HQ, located in Brisbane, by 9pm AEST.
8. The judge will select one (1) winner from the posts that have been shared that month.
9. The Winner will receive a $250 prize pack including Twice Upon a Time merchandise pack with the total prize pool valued at $250 AUD (incl GST).
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prize components, including without limitation model and colour, may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. Any change in the value of the prize between the publishing date and the date that the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
12. Winners will be notified via social media via Direct Message (DM) for Twice Upon a Times' official social media account @twiceuponatimebags. The prize will be provided in person within seven days if recipient resides within South East Queensland or if located outside the area, will be posted via Australia Post. Results will not be otherwise published without consent from the winner.
13. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
14. The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the prize as listed. If the prize (or any element of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equivalent value and/or specification.
15. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years (where entry by persons under 18 is not permitted), the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian.
16. The prize winner acknowledges that the prize, or any component of the prize, may be subject to the standard terms and conditions of the individual prize supplier(s) and may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to accepting the prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional conditions imposed on the taking of the prize by third parties, or for the breach of those conditions by any person. The acceptance of the prize creates a relationship between the prize winner and the individual prize supplier(s) and the Promoter is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in relation to, any loss, damage or claim that may be incurred by the prize winner as a result of the prize winner’s decision to accept the prize.
17. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited.
18. The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition, and to periodically keep entrants informed about the goods and services provided by the Promoter, related entities and its service providers. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their social media contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
19. In participating in the prize activity, the winner agrees to participate and cooperate as required in some editorial activities relating to this promotion, including but not limited to being video-recorded or photographed and shared via social media. The winner agrees to grant the Promoter and its related entities a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use such audio, footage and/or photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter and its related entities using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a prize winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion (including any outcome), and promoting products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related entities.
21. If for any reason this competition is not capable of being conducted by the Promoter as intended, whether because of computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which in the Promoter’s opinion affects the administration of the competition, security, fairness or integrity, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the competition.
22. Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or these Terms, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities.
23. The Promoter, its related entities, and the directors and employees will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize(s) or entering into this competition. The Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents are not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or the Promoter’s Agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winners.
24. If, notwithstanding the above, the Promoter or the Promoter’s Agents are found to be liable to any person in connection with this competition the Promoter’s and the Promoter’s Agents’ maximum aggregate liability is limited to $1.00.
25. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents will not be liable to any person for indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person in connection with the entering the competition, or as a result of taking the prize. This applies to all claims, whether such claims are made in tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute or any other basis.